The story of a Franklin New Hampshire furniture Store
Grevior Furniture has been a family owned and operated buisness in Franklin NH for 80 years.It was started in 1932 by Nate Grevior in the basement of the old Baptist Churh on the corner of Church St and Franklin St. Later moving to 414 Central St and in 1955 moving to thier current location at 440-448 Central St. Now run by Robert and Andrea Grevior and their son Jason Grevior. It has been three generations of fine furniture and great customer service.
Grevior Furniture has encountered many different obstacles in thier 80 years in buisness. Three fires and two floods in the 1980s that devestated the store and community. Grevior Furniture still remains a permanent fixture in the community. Grevior Furniture has helped many charitable organizations, not only with auction items but also with time and money. The Grevior family has also donated the property for Trestle View Park and a major contributer to the Winni Trail that runs from Franklin to Tilton by the "upside down bridge".
The Grevior Family is dedicated to providing the area with great furniture and has a great love for thier community.